THE SIN OF COMPLAINING.
Do all things without murmurings and disputings.
Attitude is key in spiritual things. The scripture above instructs us to “do all things without complaining.
We generally complain about things in our lives that we do not like or want.
People usually complain when there is a painful or hurtful situation that appears to be beyond their control.
– Complaining is a faithful symptom of unbelief. Whenever we complain, we are simply shouting aloud our unbelief in divine providence or control over our lives.
– Complain indicates signs of defeat in the situation that you are complaining about, because it takes faith for you to have victory.
– Complaining makes feeble, weakens your spirit. The Psalmist said, “I remembered God, and was troubled; I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed” (Psalms. 77:3).
– Complaints make you reduce God to nobody.
– Causes heart attach
– Kills your testimony
– Brings distance between you and your breakthrough.
– Separates you from God.
– You loose God’s favor.
– Breaks your relationship with God.
– It destroys and damages your miracle.