MATURITY IN MISTAKES
There is no one perfect under the sun, but how we react to our mistakes is what separate the successful and failures in life.
- Whenever God anoints you, the anointing will unveil what it finds in you. Is it love, kindness, good or bad character, theft, the spirit of formication, etc.
- This is done to tame you and prepare you for God's will.
- How you react when these characters manifest so much determines where you end up.
- Admitting Your Mistakes Strengthens Your Integrity.
- Your mistakes are your greatest teacher and mentor. Its the lessons you take out of your mistakes that qualify you for the next level of maturity.
- Every mistake you make helps you make wise decisions.
- When you make a mistake and justify yourself, you cause spiritual death to your inner man.
- When we misfire and repent, God is faithful to forgive us and bring us back as His children.
- Mistakes are human and forgiveness is divine.
- Repentance is a sign of maturity in your mistakes.
- A mistake repeated continuously becomes a habit and part of you.
- Some mistakes come to show your weak point so that you can deal with them.
Learn to always take the positives from your mistakes and use them to mature.