Preacher: #Prophetess Avako Emmanuel Agnes
Passage: Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool returns to his folly.
There is no one perfect under the sun, but how we react to our mistakes is what separate the successful and failures in life.
- – Whenever God anoints you, the anointing will unveil what it finds in you. Is it love, kindness, good or bad character, theft, the spirit of formication, etc.
- – This is done to tame you and prepare you for God’s will.
- – How you react when these characters manifest so much determines where you end up.
- – Admitting Your Mistakes Strengthens Your Integrity.
- – Your mistakes are your greatest teacher and mentor. Its the lessons you take out of your mistakes that qualify you for the next level of maturity.
- – Every mistake you make helps you make wise decisions.
- – When you make a mistake and justify yourself, you cause spiritual death to your inner man.
- – When we misfire and repent, God is faithful to forgive us and bring us back as His children.
- – Mistakes are human and forgiveness is divine.
- – Repentance is a sign of maturity in your mistakes.
- – A mistake repeated continuously becomes a habit and part of you.
- – Some mistakes come to show your weak point so that you can deal with them.
Learn to always take the positives from your mistakes and use them to mature.